The whole F'in ticket situation

wilf9 said:
whitefield_blue said:
Rewarding loyalty is rewarding the season card holders which they have. I understand people are skint and may not be able to afford one but deal with it. If people really wanted tickets that bad they would have been at the stadium on wednesday morning.

How Naive you are. There are god knows how many members, and access card holders with silly amounts of points that have been to a significant amount of games and have been totally overlooked. How many SEASON CARD HOLDERS have been to previous rounds ? Im an access card holder and only missed 5 games all season cos i work sats I never bothered with a season ticket. I Have Spent more money on them than you this season cos of the price of single tickets and yet couldn't queue in the free for all on wed and have now almost certainly missed out. when I have 800 and odd points on my card that well and truley suckes, I shouldn't have had to be in a free for all.

More fool you then. If you've only missed 5 games then get a season ticket. If you can't make the game then sell it via seat exchange or offload it to a mate. And don't even go down the 'i've spent more cash than season ticket holders' road. We pay our money up front,we don't pick and choose which games we go to, should we not be rewarded for that?

1_barry_conlon said:
wilf9 said:
whitefield_blue said:
Rewarding loyalty is rewarding the season card holders which they have. I understand people are skint and may not be able to afford one but deal with it. If people really wanted tickets that bad they would have been at the stadium on wednesday morning.

How Naive you are. There are god knows how many members, and access card holders with silly amounts of points that have been to a significant amount of games and have been totally overlooked. How many SEASON CARD HOLDERS have been to previous rounds ? Im an access card holder and only missed 5 games all season cos i work sats I never bothered with a season ticket. I Have Spent more money on them than you this season cos of the price of single tickets and yet couldn't queue in the free for all on wed and have now almost certainly missed out. when I have 800 and odd points on my card that well and truley suckes, I shouldn't have had to be in a free for all.

More fool you then. If you've only missed 5 games then get a season ticket. If you can't make the game then sell it via seat exchange or offload it to a mate. And don't even go down the 'i've spent more cash than season ticket holders' road. We pay our money up front,we don't pick and choose which games we go to, should we not be rewarded for that?

do I picked and choose? no i do have the option, but you don't manage to get 800 points on an access card if you do. That works out about 4 seasons worth of matches. You say buy a season ticket i could do, then you say sell it well you aint going to be able to if the ground isn't full are you.

wilf9 said:
1_barry_conlon said:
wilf9 said:
whitefield_blue said:

do I picked and choose? no i do have the option, but you don't manage to get 800 points on an access card if you do. That works out about 4 seasons worth of matches. You say buy a season ticket i could do, then you say sell it well you aint going to be able to if the ground isn't full are you.

So what is that you actually want then? You don't want to buy a season ticket but you want all the perks that having a season ticket has do you? During the mid 80's i spent more time out of the country than in but i still renewed it every year even though i could never make it. This was done due to the fact that on the very remote chance we would get to a final of some description i would have staked my claim for a ticket,it's called speculation, give it a try sometime instead of bleating about not being able to get a ticket. You're starting to sound like an armchair rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.