The, Why has this topic never had a thread, thread.

Did Bees come from A's? ...And if so, will they all die out when they eventually evolve into Zeds?
And at what point in their evolution will they get over themselves about the honey trick and move on to more refined preserves like say, kumquat curd with a hint of Kaffir lime leaf? ...Or they could move away from spreads into a bit of confectionary and get some toffee or fudge on the go.
I suspect this is why they are dying out now...Lazy cunts...

Last edited:
Did Bees come from A's? ...And if so, will they all die out when they eventually evolve into Zeds?
And at what point in their evolution will they get over themselves about the honey trick and move on to more refined preserves like say, kumquat curd with a hint of Kaffir lime leaf? ...Or they could move away from spreads into a bit of confectionary and get some toffee or fudge on the go.
I suspect this is why they are dying out now...Lazy cunts...
My point exactly, although I must take issue with the lazy bit. Very industrious, although diversification is an evolutionary advantage your suggestions could include. Kaffir Lime leaf sounds great, I might leave a few lying about and accelerate the process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.