The Wit and Wisdom of BeatingBarca -world's most obvious WUM

Didsbury Dave

Beatingbarca. Bluemoon's most obvious United WUM. These individual quotes were all made within the last 4 days. I can't be arsed going back any further, I don't need to.

You might want to ask your local Moderator why this hooligan-fixated (they always are) smug Glory Hunter has not been banned yet.

TMQ calls him "The Face" - the most obvious undercover agent in the world.

Make your own mind up...it's pretty funny...

You should be embarrassed.Why now?Because I've said planning to snatch flags from Old Trafford is embarrassing? IT IS, ffs sake!!!

'Snatching a flag' for christ sake.It's now wonder we get the piss taken out of us.We can't even get that right.

b) See more empty blue seats when we're not playing Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool or United?

Oooh, it's such a tough one.

This is really, really worrying.

I thought our owners weren't in it for the cash?How can they/Cook explain this then?

Worrying too.Has Clueless Cookie come out and explained these massive hikes yet?My brother (a Rag) has just phoned me and just said that there's rumorurs about us looking for a buyer for the club?! He's obviously high or on a wind up but it needs explaining all the same

It'll be Mourinho.

Certain talks have already taken place, so I've heard.

Hope they don't get him :(

I've got a mate who's in the Stoke 'Naughty 40' who reckons we're renowned in the 'firm' circles for 'running'. Tbh, I hate all this bullshit 'firm' fighting.If ever I've got involved, it's always been on a 'one on one' basis.

But this 'you lot always run away' tag always winds me up.Makes us sound like right fannies.

I have run away from a Rag who was about 7ft tall and had hands like a giant Baboons though.Tactical retreat.

My brother in law is a Rag and he always (surprisingly) says the same about us.Reckons we 'run', are shit scared of their firm, won't sing at The Swamp etc.

I must say, I've KO'd a few rags meself when the chance has presented itself (one looked like Sean from Corrie and called himself 'Betty' if you can believe that :D ) but lets be honest, they have a good away support.

("Betty" is an in-joke on a United forum. This is a little wink to his fellow WUMs.)

Frank Swift, yes.

These utter ***** forget that though

Look at this ****.Everything that's wrong with todays supporter.Apparently, this has been made into posters and will be everywhere around my office in the morning.
(Picture of City fan)

Portsmouth have got to a Cup Final, even after all the shite they've endured.

And we're 5th after spending over £200m.

You think that's a great achievement?

Stay off the drugs you fucking tit.

What do you actually want him banned for?<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:31 pm --<br /><br />
DonnyCityLove said:
im gna twat im
With spelling like that you'll probably struggle to find the nearest bus stop

ssg2 said:
What you want him banned for?

Same reason as WUMs get banned from Fred Tissue, Red Issue etc.

Coz he's a smug glory hunting United fan who takes in a few of the dicks on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.