The Wit & Wisdom of Nigel

George Hannah

ian_baker_zpsrebyywmf.jpg

Are you flexible enough??

Ian Baker @ianbakersport · 9h 9 hours ago
If getting called an ostrich by Nigel Pearson is not a career highlight i don't know what is.

Baker: What criticism are you talking about?

Pearson: Have you been on holiday for six months? Have you been away for six months?

Baker: I am not quite sure what specific criticism you are referring to?

Pearson: I think you must have been either head in the clouds or away on holiday or reporting on a different team because if you don't know the answer to that question... your question is absolutely unbelievable... the fact you do not understand where I am coming from. If you don't know the answer to that question, then I think you are an ostrich. Your head must be in the sand. Is your head in the sand? Are you flexible enough to get your head in the sand? My suspicion would be 'no'.

Baker: Probably not.

Pearson: I can, you can't. You can't. Listen, you have been here often enough and for you to ask that question... you are either being very, very silly or you are being absolutely stupid... one of the two because for you to ask that question... I am sorry son, you are daft. What criticism are you talking about?

Baker: There hasn't been much harsh criticism of the players.

Pearson: You are wrong. No, you are wrong. You have been in here, I know you have, so don't give that crap with me. Please don't give that crap with me. I will smile at you because I can afford to smile at you. Now, do you want to ask a different question or do you want to ask it differently? Come on, ask it, ask it. Or are you not capable?

Baker: I just don't know what you, erm…

Pearson: You don't know. What's 'erm'?

Baker: I don't know how you've taken that question...

Pearson: Well, you must be very stupid. I'm sorry.

Pearson then walked out of the news conference.

Pearson is a fucking knob, he seems to have anger issues like that indecent with James Mcarthur.

I particularly liked (re: being flexible enough to put your head in the sand) "I can, you can't" - both asserting his superiority as the alpha male and acknowledging the fact he's 'buried his head in the sand' over how poor some of the players have been at times.

Idiot.

Reminds me of some rednosed rag ****.....but the journos would have sucked up to him and reported it has a bit of a laugh.

quiet_riot said:
I particularly liked (re: being flexible enough to put your head in the sand) "I can, you can't" - both asserting his superiority as the alpha male and acknowledging the fact he's 'buried his head in the sand' over how poor some of the players have been at times.

Idiot.

No issue with Leicester but he is a wanker, no need for it from him at all.
If the kitchen is to hot he knows where the door is.
I fucking despise bullies.

TCIB said:
quiet_riot said:

Idiot.

No issue with Leicester but he is a wanker, no need for it from him at all.
If the kitchen is to hot he knows where the door is.
I fucking despise bullies.

Like any bully he looks a proper twat. He's done this stuff before. He looks a bit of a thick meathead to me who's got lucky managing in the PL. And it's way beyond his capabilities and he's feeling the pressure now.

No problem with this.

Journalists dish it out but can't hack it when it is returned.

As somebody else posted - none of these fuckwits ever dared challenge the GPC.

chabal said:
No problem with this.

No problem with it? So you support the actions of a bully?

I wonder how you would deal with being publicly humiliated on t.v. by a thick idiot?

George Hannah said:
ian_baker_zpsrebyywmf.jpg

Are you flexible enough??

Ian Baker @ianbakersport · 9h 9 hours ago
If getting called an ostrich by Nigel Pearson is not a career highlight i don't know what is.
Fact, Ostriches are the only birds with eye lashes!

Mike N said:
chabal said:
No problem with this.

No problem with it? So you support the actions of a bully?

I wonder how you would deal with being publicly humiliated on t.v. by a thick idiot?
Bully?
Fuckinhell, you wanna work in some of the workplaces i have down the years...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.