The Wit & Wisdom of Nigel

Mike N said:
chabal said:
No problem with this.

Journalists dish it out but can't hack it when it is returned.

As somebody else posted - none of these fuckwits ever dared challenge the GPC.

No problem with it? So you support the actions of a bully?

I wonder how you would deal with being publicly humiliated on t.v. by a thick idiot?

Journalists humiliate people on a daily basis.

How many of the journalists in that room worked for papers that signed up to the principles arising out of the Leversen Enquiry?

Mike N said:
chabal said:
No problem with this.

I wonder how you would deal with being publicly humiliated on t.v. by a thick idiot?
I actually like him telling a journalist to fuck off. Good on him.

the range of Nigel's verbal artillery is well known

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/leicester-boss-nigel-pearson-regrets-4754615" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ts-4754615</a>

I agree that modern journo's (lazy hacks) are fair game in my eye. They constantly report crap and misrepresent facts with spin to sell a story without the right to reply for their subject. It's about time they got their dues.

Not all journo's are tarnished I might add (but not many)

That thick c%&t who asked Pearson that question will (like he said) of been there, at pressers, all season, and has contributed with shit questions like the ones we see faced weekly by MP. He asked that dumb question knowing full well he has been in on the shit flirting, and Pearson has took the opportunity to call him out.

Im not a big fan of Pearson at all but I agree with him on this occasion. A few more hacks could do with being brought back down to earth a bit too at the Etihad, but MP is too much of a charming fellow to let rip.

He is a **** no doubt but feel sorry for a journo?

Never!

Pearson is a bully.

A **** of the highest order who by the sounds of things is paranoid too by his reaction to the reporter.

Pearson is an arrogant twat. If he spoke to me like he did to that journo I would have to verbally rip him to pieces.

Same arrogant twat just like ferguson was.. Cant stand pearson a bully and an average manager.!

malg said:
Mike N said:
chabal said:
No problem with this.

I actually like him telling a journalist to fuck off. Good on him.

He didnt do that though did he?

It was the sneering tone that grated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.