The Wit & Wisdom of Nigel

Pearson claimed that Leicester had been subjected to constant flak this season, and the journo quite reasonably asked him for some specific instances of it. Peason then just totally laid into him for even daring to ask such a question. I know nothing about Pearson, but there's not much doubt that he made himself look like an overbearing prat. That said, Baconface got away with exactly this sort of thing for years, and nobody said a dickybird about it. But then, of course, Leicester FC doesn't have the same kind of clout as the world's most beloved club.

Journos need managers, and managers need journos. They both know it, so you'd think the minimal rules of courtesy would be observed, since it's in both sides interest. That said, we all lap this kind of thing up!! Don't we? ;-)

Has there been as much copy about Leicester at any point this year? Personally, I hope they stay up — not least, for stuffing the rags early in the season — and I think they will.

It occurs to me. Pearson asked the journalist if he was flexible enough to bend right over. Pearson doubted that the journo could, and then boasted that he could — that is, bend right over.

Hmmmmmm. Is there a sub-text to all this…?

Thing is now the master of ceremonies is no longer at the table,it appears that the journos/reporters are getting slightly braver these days with their questions,once they crack JM then they have won,many try to copy him,many fail,but the journos will have the last laugh,Pearson does not however fit that bill

Mike N said:
Just heard Pat Murphy, BBC, make Big Nige sound like a right chump. Pearson tried to be smart again and got ripped to pieces!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32543893" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32543893</a>

That is embarrassing, he tears Pearson a new one completely.

He's like Alan Partridge or Ron Burgurndy, agree to disagree.

The Pat Murphy interview is hilarious... I don't think either of them come out of it with any glory!

And I can't believe no-one's mentioned the bizarre sideline throttling and shirt-pulling of McArthur(?) earlier this season. One of the strangest manager reactions I can remember seeing!

lazza said:
The Pat Murphy interview is hilarious... I don't think either of them come out of it with any glory!

And I can't believe no-one's mentioned the bizarre sideline throttling and shirt-pulling of McArthur(?) earlier this season. One of the strangest manager reactions I can remember seeing!

I don't think his balls would've been so big if this was a man to man chat. That said, you can tell in Pearson's eyes there's something not right with him. I will say though, where was that shithouse journalist during the Bacon face regime?

PinkFinal said:
Mike N said:
Just heard Pat Murphy, BBC, make Big Nige sound like a right chump. Pearson tried to be smart again and got ripped to pieces!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32543893" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32543893</a>

That is embarrassing, he tears Pearson a new one completely.

Comes across a proper thick **** who reverts to "I'm not talking about this" or "What's the point in this?" when losing an argument.

Talking to a mate this morning who's a leicester season ticket holder. Won't hear a bad word said about Pearson, and from what he was saying the vast majority of Leicester fans feel the same.
Definitely a wrong 'un in my book.

big phil said:
Talking to a mate this morning who's a leicester season ticket holder. Won't hear a bad word said about Pearson, and from what he was saying the vast majority of Leicester fans feel the same.
Definitely a wrong 'un in my book.

That's fairly interesting that,I mean at the end of the day supporters of a club have to stick by their manager (Unlike some we could mention MMMM) but there is no denying he is one hell of an obnoxious twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.