The Wit & Wisdom of Nigel

I am disgusted at the cowardly way the media challenge Pearson at every opportunity but put up with piss can calling them "fucking cunts" to their faces at press conferences and getting them banned for any reason at all and did sod all about it.

Gutless the lot of them.

More power to Pearson to treat with them with the contempt they deserve I say.

denislawsbackheel said:
I am disgusted at the cowardly way the media challenge Pearson at every opportunity but put up with piss can calling them "fucking cunts" to their faces at press conferences and getting them banned for any reason at all and did sod all about it.

Gutless the lot of them.

More power to Pearson to treat with them with the contempt they deserve I say.
Yep. If Ferguson had done that to a journalist, he'd have been lauded. The press pack would have had a giggle, the journalist would have apologised, and we'd all be treated to articles about how Ferguson handles the media with great aplomb. Oh, and the comment about the ostrich would seep into the psyche of all pundits, and it would be treated as some great witticism worthy of Oscar Wilde or Winston Churchill.

Cunts the lot of them.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Is there a more English name than Nigel?

Brian, possibly. Maybe Jeremy.

Its not. In fact, it is from the Old Norman first name Neel (modern surname Néel) derives itself from the Norse Njáll (no friends).

Proper English names would be Lancelot, Aldwyn, Heathcote, Edbert, Athelstan, Randolph, Unwin, Twyford etc etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.