The Women Who Got Stalked For SIX years.

bluemanc

HERE: R.I.P SCAR YOU WILL BE SADLY MISSED FELLA.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1232261/When-sinister-stalker-jail-cell.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -cell.html</a>
I saw this lastnight on the news,he has just AGREED to go for psychiatric tests.
Crazy world,she's on the verge of emigrating to get away from him
When the police examined the loner's computer, they discovered he had Googled her name 40,000 times in a year.
That bits interesting,if you google your own username off here or other sites & you happen to put personal information on that particular board anyone can see it & use it, IF they are that way inclined.

lol ive googled my username, and ive got a few search results. but 40,000 in a year? thats a whole new level of stalking

supercity36 said:
lol ive googled my username, and ive got a few search results. but 40,000 in a year? thats a whole new level of stalking
It started years ago when they were at school & he used to walk behind her everywhere she went,the Police had even given him restraining orders but he'd ignored them. I'm sure a motorist would get away without paying a speeding fine for 6yrs.

If she has any male relatives, co-workers and friends, perhaps they could pay this bloke a visit and have a "friendly" word in his ear so as to persuade him not to keep hassling her.

jimharri said:
If she has any male relatives, co-workers and friends, perhaps they could pay this bloke a visit and have a "friendly" word in his ear so as to persuade him not to keep hassling her.
We had a total nutcase near where i live he used to follow people through the back entrys & jump on them punch em then run off,the mad fuck then used to slash the car tyres of those he'd done it to.
To cut a long story short the lads(he was 27) mother wouldn't section him so the neighbours went round to sort him out, the mother phoned the police 5 of them got arrested charged fined the full fuckin bollocks.

bluemanc said:
jimharri said:
We had a total nutcase near where i live he used to follow people through the back entrys & jump on them punch em then run off,the mad fuck then used to slash the car tyres of those he'd done it to.
To cut a long story short the lads(he was 27) mother wouldn't section him so the neighbours went round to sort him out, the mother phoned the police 5 of them got arrested charged fined the full fuckin bollocks.
Sorry to hear about those lads. The law is indeed an ass. As for the lady who is the subject of this thread; her friends should pick a quiet, secluded area in which to have the "friendly" word.

jimharri said:
bluemanc said:
Sorry to hear about those lads. The law is indeed an ass. As for the lady who is the subject of this thread; her friends should pick a quiet, secluded area in which to have the "friendly" word.
It all ended well.

jimharri said:
bluemanc said:

Six years... i doubt a beating is going to deter him, he needs putting in a padded room by the sounds of things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.