The wonderful things City fans do to avoid United associations

Saw a decent washing machine then saw it was AIG or whoever their old sponsor was, recoiled and clicked back. Every electrical item in my room has a blue light down to the power indicator on my lamp, which is blue. I have led lights all set to blue, pc fan lights are all blue, led strip lights on the back of my monitor are blue

IMAG0044_jpg_backup_000.jpg
Rag

1. I work in the stock market. I changed the color scheme on my monitor so that stocks going up are in light blue while those going down are in red. There's a a lot of rags on the screen today after the Flynn news here in the USA.
2. Like others, I will not wear red clothing, with one exception: a have a red tie or two I wear around Xmas time.
3. The u12 girls indoor rec team I coach unfortunately wears red/white reversible jerseys. We always wear white unless we have to change. That said, I also coach a u12 girls side for outdoor footy. No Utd kits allowed at any practice.

Never bought Sharp, Vodafone etc, never worn red, all spreadsheets/tables etc have a light blue colour scheme, never took to The Stone Roses or any shite celebrity who supports them (zoe ball, angus deayton, boycott, matt smith, olly muirs etc)

Never bought Sharp, Vodafone etc, never worn red, all spreadsheets/tables etc have a light blue colour scheme, never took to The Stone Roses or any shite celebrity who supports them (zoe ball, angus deayton, boycott, matt smith, olly muirs etc)
You've never washed those undies Mick Hucknall signed though.

Saw a decent washing machine then saw it was AIG or whoever their old sponsor was, recoiled and clicked back. Every electrical item in my room has a blue light down to the power indicator on my lamp, which is blue. I have led lights all set to blue, pc fan lights are all blue, led strip lights on the back of my monitor are blue

IMAG0044_jpg_backup_000.jpg
lovely jubblerly. Whenever there's a rag with a direct mug shot I look away.

Walked into a shop with my cousin who asked for a cheap lighter. She gave him a red one. “I can’t touch that. Give me another colour, preferably blue”.

Like others I have a blue only back lit keyboard. My mouse is also set to blue only.

Never owned anything by Sharp, Vodaphone etc etc.

Do have a red car though. It is the Wife's to be fair.

Only red thing I own is my red/black city shirt. Obviously never had a red car.

Never bought any product knowingly associated with them.

Never use anything red or lighter, never eat anything red apart from Ketchup. There's nothing else red in the house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.