The wonders of the Internet!

Eccles Blue

I’m sorry I just have to tell you this:
In about 40 minutes I am going to watch, courtesy of the wonderful Internet, my granddaughter play football! Nothing special there says you…aha but this granddaughter is at University in Halifax Nova Scotia Canada and is playing for the University team.
It’s not often I get to see her play live as I seem to visit the family in Vancouver out of season so this is a real treat.
Please forgive the indulgence and I suppose it’s also a bit boasting isn’t it? Sorry. :-( :-)

I’m sorry I just have to tell you this:
In about 40 minutes I am going to watch, courtesy of the wonderful Internet, my granddaughter play football! Nothing special there says you…aha but this granddaughter is at University in Halifax Nova Scotia Canada and is playing for the University team.
It’s not often I get to see her play live as I seem to visit the family in Vancouver out of season so this is a real treat.
Please forgive the indulgence and I suppose it’s also a bit boasting isn’t it? Sorry. :-( :-)
Must resist. Must resist! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.