The wonders of the Internet!

Well they lost 1-0 but it was a good game. Mellow Joe is right UND were very lucky. I'll tell you what though Acadia take corners better than City do but their finishing was a bit Cityesque at times!!
I said to my son (via Messenger) that it was like watching City for the finishing. However I really enjoyed it, I hope you did @MellowJoe? Thanks for the support, she was Number 5 by the way. Got a few mentions from the commentator. I like the fact that he said football at one stage and then said he'd been commentating on PL!!

We found it ironic in the first half when the picture was down and the guy said it's great for all you parents around the country to be able to watch them play even though they are far from home........we had no picture!

Well they lost 1-0 but it was a good game. Mellow Joe is right UND were very lucky. I'll tell you what though Acadia take corners better than City do but their finishing was a bit Cityesque at times!!
I said to my son (via Messenger) that it was like watching City for the finishing. However I really enjoyed it, I hope you did @MellowJoe? Thanks for the support, she was Number 5 by the way. Got a few mentions from the commentator. I like the fact that he said football at one stage and then said he'd been commentating on PL!!

We found it ironic in the first half when the picture was down and the guy said it's great for all you parents around the country to be able to watch them play even though they are far from home........we had no picture!
Is she at Dartmouth? The wife’s family are all from out that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.