The works Christmas doo thread.

I just found out a lad I work with, so called mate, is shagging my ex, who is the mother of my 2 year old child, who I also work with. It was difficult enough having to go to work these past 8 months since we split up and having to see her every day, but now this. great stuff :( beat that for a works night out.
I doubt he's the only one, if it's any consolation.

Had ours last night at the soup kitchen on the market in Cambridge, there was crack, heroin, special brew, prostitutes, free hats & gloves, and nobody even got stabbed.

Not too shabby all things considered.

Had mine at Blue Pig, nice food, but bloated afterwards and didn't make for good drinking. So darted home at 12. Got dragged to Odd, then the fucking Millstone and when they went into Ply at 12 I fucked off home. Can't be doing with shit bars and pubs. Horrid atmosphere in NQ btw, but expected that.

On young lad at our place got chucked out for taking coke, nipped and visited a prostitute for an hour. Managed to sneak back in, fall over a table, have a food fight and copped off with one of the admin girls. All in one night.

Really impressed.

On young lad at our place got chucked out for taking coke, nipped and visited a prostitute for an hour. Managed to sneak back in, fall over a table, have a food fight and copped off with one of the admin girls. All in one night.

Really impressed.
He's going places.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.