The works Christmas doo thread.

I have worked at places who have them after Xmas at a Chinese in Manchester - sitting around a table with a load of middle aged blokes all of whom have to drive home in a Thursday lunchtime in February hardly screamed Christmas to me...............

The place we have been too for the past two years is literally 2 mins from my house and I'm always the last person to show up.
When asked why, I said because I was drinking at home and this place sucks dick.

Xmas parties are usually attended by the office bores who don’t get out very often. I used to just give my staff a few quid individually to take their partners out or if they preferred a night with their pals.
They seemed to appreciate that more than having to eat shitty food with people you they already spent enough time with throughout the year.

Last year ours was at the Imperial War Museum. Utter wank

Temporary bar that only served bottles. Usual crap conveyor belt Christmas meal

But extremely weird when you're trying to get in the festive mood with a Sherman tank and a steel column from the world trade centres looming large over you

Fuck knows why, they're going there again. But me and a few work mates have took the alternative option to take the cash and go out on our own piss up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.