The works Christmas doo thread.

We have two each year, one for our dept. And one for the whole company.
I go to our dept do, but sack off the big one.
Unfortunately it's on a fucking Tuesday! and we all have work in the morning, it's either a cunning ploy to keep the far bill down, or an act of utter stupidity by the boss, as it's a free bar at a swanky Covent Garden drinking establishment, the shots and cocktails will be re will be atleast a couple sleeping under desks or in store rooms shaking off hangovers. There will be plenty of working hours lost the next day that's for sure

When I was working and the do's were in the office they were ok. Everybody pissed. all sorts going on etc

As soon as they were banned it became a fight with the older ladies who always either wanted to go somewhere expensive to eat shite food or somewhere out of the way as they weren't drinking against 3/4 of us who just wanted a quick normal pub nosh and a skinful.

The other issue these days (I'm past that stage now) is the kissing & cuddling or telling people what you really thought about them, towards the end I really couldn't be arsed with it all.

I'm out on Saturday with Mrs Moon, sons and partner round the Markets on the pop with a kitty something we'll all enjoy.

A xmas do and present substitute apart from token gestures at xmas lunch.

Bar fucking humbug.

Might be a bit early but they start soon and merits a thread to hear some of the stories which have made me laugh in years gone by.

Ours is at gmex again. Mass produced Xmas dinners and at least one punch up.

Can I come? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.