The world is about to change

christened at st marks

Taken from manutd.com

Money, however, is little option to City following investment from Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Khaldoon As Mubarak. Having already splashed out £12million on Gareth Barry, TalkSport allege that a deal has been sealed that will see Tevez make a controversial switch from the league champions to 33-years without a trophy club City.

Tevez is currently on international duty for Diego Maradona's Argentina. The diminutive striker is rumoured to have sought the former Napoli star's advice on his future and an official announcement can be expected after the White and Sky Blues do battle with Venezuela on Wednesday.

How would you feel if Tevez joined United's arch-rivals? Join in the debate on the messageboard. Comments can be added below.

If this comes off correction, when, we have made our mark big time

california blue said:
I wouldnt go on that site - t'interent AIDS n all that

NEWS NOW MAN CITY
was where it was taken from

the fact we have out bid the scouse and the rags for a world class player is just starting to hit me ,and more importantly THOSE BASTARDS

This interesting from the star Vidics agent,and i saw an article earlier saying hat Lescot was not big enough for the Sheik

He said: “Nemanja Vidic will stay in Manchester.

“We were at United to speak with David Gill for other reasons – but we also spoke about Vidic.

“Vidic is supposed to stay there. A move is not possible unless some Arab makes a crazy offer!

“But in a normal situation ­Nemanja will stay there.”

They must be sh--ing themselves

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Tevez may be a little overpriced, but fuck me he's worth it for the wind-up value alone.

correct, i'd go for rooney, they would all come out saying never a chance, i agree, but boy they would'nt half shit themselves.

christen at St Marks said:
This interesting from the star Vidics agent,and i saw an article earlier saying hat Lescot was not big enough for the Sheik

He said: “Nemanja Vidic will stay in Manchester.

“We were at United to speak with David Gill for other reasons – but we also spoke about Vidic.

“Vidic is supposed to stay there. A move is not possible unless some Arab makes a crazy offer!

“But in a normal situation ­Nemanja will stay there.”

They must be sh--ing themselves

PMSL!! Vidic, Tevez...anyone else we fancy?

Worrying about what they think about us doesnt concern us.

We don't want to give them any money to fund their transfers.

I'd be happier to see their players shit scared and getting run ragged by a class team that's getting assembled over the summer even more.

Man City v Man Utd first game of the season please.

Run the fuckers into the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.