The worlds most annoying woman

How did this turn into a thread about racists ?
And how do you know the cops in the video I posted are racists ?

Follow the thread. I merely echoed another poster pointing out the ending would’ve been decidedly different had the woman who pulled over to interrogate the police was black. Anyone who knows much about the police violence against blacks in America would understand

Follow the thread. I merely echoed another poster pointing out the ending would’ve been decidedly different had the woman who pulled over to interrogate the police was black. Anyone who knows much about the police violence against blacks in America would understand
So you know without any doubt that those 2 cops in the vid are racists and wouldve behaved completely differently if she'd been a black woman ?

So you know without any doubt that those 2 cops in the vid are racists and wouldve behaved completely differently if she'd been a black woman ?

I know without a doubt that statistically, blacks in America are more likely to be killed by police and the majority of the time when they have neither committed a crime nor been brandishing a weapon. These are facts, facts that are well known and even investigated & condemned by the UN

Should come as no surprise that the Metropolitan Police also face similar criticisms on police brutality towards blacks & minorities, also by the UN.

How did this turn into a thread about racists ?
And how do you know the cops in the video I posted are racists ?
It's lucky for the woman she wasn't internecting herself into a traffic stop in Spain. Ms. Turner is Jewish. Police there would likely have ahived a red hot poker up her arse after they raped her. At least that's my understanding of Spain's historical treatment of Jews.

I know without a doubt that statistically, blacks in America are more likely to be killed by police and the majority of the time when they have neither committed a crime nor been brandishing a weapon. These are facts, facts that are well known and even investigated & condemned by the UN

Should come as no surprise that the Metropolitan Police also face similar criticisms on police brutality towards blacks & minorities, also by the UN.
Now your generalising but before you stated that in this particular case it wouldve gone differently if she were black, implying that you KNOW that these 2 cops are racists and wouldve acted differently. Im just pointing out that unless you know them personally you cant say that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.