The Yaya, Kolo Song. Again.

Bilboblue said:
You just know what's going to happen when we play Liverpool ! We sing the Yaya bit, they do the Kolo bit

Should be a right laugh.

No No No No No No. Don't encourage them. They'll fucking nick it.

Find it rather bizarre non-city fans would sing it, would never sing another teams song in public. Anybody else feel a little protective over this song? I've been out and about and had mates and randomers singing it who are not City fans and they either do a really shit version or do it wrong and it pisses me off. In the words of Alan Partridge "Stop getting Yaya (Bond) wrong"

As we were all singing it in the ground before the semi final against Chelsea the female stewards in their were laughing their heads off,they loved it.

It is simple,catchy and sounds great no matter what your singing voice you can't really fuck it up.Maybe we need to tweak it a bit now Kolo has left?

Second verse,''Kolo,no no Kolo no no Kolo no no no no Kolo Toure''[sang very quietly],then extremely loud,''Ya ya etcetera.''

Was out with a red dipper this weekend and they've been singing 'What's the story Kolo Toure'. Sounds pretty good and we could use it for Yaya<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:42 pm --<br /><br />Was out with a red dipper this weekend and they've been singing 'What's the story Kolo Toure'. Sounds pretty good and we could use it for Yaya

philwrightphillips said:
Was out with a red dipper this weekend and they've been singing 'What's the story Kolo Toure'. Sounds pretty good and we could use it for Yaya

-- Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:42 pm --

Was out with a red dipper this weekend and they've been singing 'What's the story Kolo Toure'. Sounds pretty good and we could use it for Yaya

Nah, couldn't nick it now. Deffo be funny against the Dippers if we do our respective bits.

Bilboblue said:
You just know what's going to happen when we play Liverpool ! We sing the Yaya bit, they do the Kolo bit

Should be a right laugh.

I agree completely. This should be made to happen. And I'm not precious about them nicking it, every bugger sings it anyway.

philwrightphillips said:
Was out with a red dipper this weekend and they've been singing 'What's the story Kolo Toure'.
He takes his wife's pills to slim up slim up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.