Their not bitter................................

Ducado

Team supported
City
Spuds Fans good grief some poison coming out on Glory Glory tonight

<a class="postlink" href="http://glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=54460&sid=a4befa1a9441ab67c4381c193771c921" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic.php? ... 193771c921</a>

a very good friend of mine who's a spurs fan ahs just wrote to me on face book saying.

"well done mate, you deserved it with the wait you lot of had, enjoy next season."

not all of them are like that. i even saw a spurs fan put his thumb at the end of the game and gave us a smile.

We've brought this, we've brought that, we've brought everything.

Now he said it enough times to convince me that's not a typo and he's an illiterate gimp.

Oh and the points he made were bollocks too. Most clubs need to spend to progress.

I suppose they are entitled to their opinion.

1882 wrote:There ya go... we had our designated moment in the sun... hope you all enjoyed it 'cos it's over now.

MONEY WON... MONEY IS KING... BOW DOWN AND SUCK THE CO£K OF MONEY... FOOTBALL VALUES DON'T MATTER... WE'RE POOR BY COMPARISON AND DON'T DESERVE TO DINE AT THE ALL IMPORTANT NOTHING ELSE MATTER TOP TABLE OF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL. WE BENT OVER AND DID WHAT WAS REQUIRED... TO NOT ROCK THE BOAT, NOT UPSET THE VALUABLE APPLE CART... LAST SEASON WAS A FLUKE... WE WON'T BE ALLOWED IN AGAIN... MONEY BRIBERY CORRUPTION AND WHATEVER YOU CAN THROW TO GUARANTEE YOU PLAY IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE... THE OTHER 88 DON'T COUNT. WE DON'T EXIST... CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TOP SKY WANK FOUR IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS... WE CAN ALL GO SLIT OUR THROATS AS FAR AS THE REST OF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL IS CONCERNED. WE DON'T COUNT. WE'RE NOT CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. WE'RE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WHO CAN'T BUY SUCCESS... SO LET'S ALL PACK UP AND GO HOME. FOR 30 ODD MINUTES I WAS SO PROUD TO BE A SPURS FAN... THEN REALITY BIT, AND I TRULY UNDERSTOOD WHAT IT MEANS TO SUPPORT A NOT TOP FOUR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CLUB. WE HAD 12 MONTHS AND THAT WAS IT... MAN CITY WILL BUILD ON THIS AND MOVE FORWARD... AND SPEND DISGUSTING AMOUNTS OF MONEY IN THE SUMMER... ENOUGH TO FEED A SMALL 3RD WORLD CUNTRY... BUT THEY WON'T CARE... F*CK THE LITTLE STARVING CUNTS... AS LONG AS WE GET OUR MIDDLE-EASTERN FUNDED CHAMPIONS LEAGUE... WELL THEY'RE F*CKING WELCOME TO THE WANKFEST... I'D RATHER SUPPORT A CLUB THAT HAS VALUES AND HISTORY,,, RATHER THAN ONE THAT BUYS IT'S TROPHIES FROM THE NEAREST BENT FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION PREPARED TO PAY OFF REFS AND PLAYERS TO MAKE SURE DECISIONS GO THEIR WAY FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS... I'D RATHER WIN MY PLACE IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE THROUGH FAIR MEANS, NOT FOUL... WE DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE THERE, IT'S TRUE... WE'RE A BUNCH OF STOOPID CUNTS SOMETIMES WHO HAVE THROWN AWAY POINTS LIKE WENGER SCATTERS SWEETS ON A PLAYGROUND. BUT HAD WE HAD THEIR BILLIONS TO SPLASH AND RAPE OUR WAY THROUGH THE LEAGUE YOU CAN BET WE'D BE THERE TOO... BUT WE'RE NOT... SO F*CK IT. THE CHUMPIONS LEAGUE WAS OVERRATED ANYWAY!

I'm so fuc*king sick that one of our greatest seasons has been reduced to this.... history counts for nothing when money is involved... what a difference 12 months make... now everyone believes in spooky irony where Crouch's positioning is involved... we've all bought into the possibility that higher forces are at work... but not that money makes sure of the result...

COYS... but for next season! let the Sky 4 WANKFEST begin for the Summer.....

if they were our nearest rivals i'd understand them being a little bit bitter but their 9(yes 9) fuckin points behind us,if there was more than 2 games left they probably wouldn't even make 6th.
1 win in 13 is fuckin shocking and relegation form

bigquinn772 said:
I suppose they are entitled to their opinion.

1882 wrote:There ya go... we had our designated moment in the sun... hope you all enjoyed it 'cos it's over now.

MONEY WON... MONEY IS KING... BOW DOWN AND SUCK THE CO£K OF MONEY... FOOTBALL VALUES DON'T MATTER... WE'RE POOR BY COMPARISON AND DON'T DESERVE TO DINE AT THE ALL IMPORTANT NOTHING ELSE MATTER TOP TABLE OF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL. WE BENT OVER AND DID WHAT WAS REQUIRED... TO NOT ROCK THE BOAT, NOT UPSET THE VALUABLE APPLE CART... LAST SEASON WAS A FLUKE... WE WON'T BE ALLOWED IN AGAIN... MONEY BRIBERY CORRUPTION AND WHATEVER YOU CAN THROW TO GUARANTEE YOU PLAY IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE... THE OTHER 88 DON'T COUNT. WE DON'T EXIST... CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TOP SKY WANK FOUR IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS... WE CAN ALL GO SLIT OUR THROATS AS FAR AS THE REST OF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL IS CONCERNED. WE DON'T COUNT. WE'RE NOT CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. WE'RE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WHO CAN'T BUY SUCCESS... SO LET'S ALL PACK UP AND GO HOME. FOR 30 ODD MINUTES I WAS SO PROUD TO BE A SPURS FAN... THEN REALITY BIT, AND I TRULY UNDERSTOOD WHAT IT MEANS TO SUPPORT A NOT TOP FOUR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CLUB. WE HAD 12 MONTHS AND THAT WAS IT... MAN CITY WILL BUILD ON THIS AND MOVE FORWARD... AND SPEND DISGUSTING AMOUNTS OF MONEY IN THE SUMMER... ENOUGH TO FEED A SMALL 3RD WORLD CUNTRY... BUT THEY WON'T CARE... F*CK THE LITTLE STARVING CUNTS... AS LONG AS WE GET OUR MIDDLE-EASTERN FUNDED CHAMPIONS LEAGUE... WELL THEY'RE F*CKING WELCOME TO THE WANKFEST... I'D RATHER SUPPORT A CLUB THAT HAS VALUES AND HISTORY,,, RATHER THAN ONE THAT BUYS IT'S TROPHIES FROM THE NEAREST BENT FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION PREPARED TO PAY OFF REFS AND PLAYERS TO MAKE SURE DECISIONS GO THEIR WAY FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS... I'D RATHER WIN MY PLACE IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE THROUGH FAIR MEANS, NOT FOUL... WE DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE THERE, IT'S TRUE... WE'RE A BUNCH OF STOOPID CUNTS SOMETIMES WHO HAVE THROWN AWAY POINTS LIKE WENGER SCATTERS SWEETS ON A PLAYGROUND. BUT HAD WE HAD THEIR BILLIONS TO SPLASH AND RAPE OUR WAY THROUGH THE LEAGUE YOU CAN BET WE'D BE THERE TOO... BUT WE'RE NOT... SO F*CK IT. THE CHUMPIONS LEAGUE WAS OVERRATED ANYWAY!

I'm so fuc*king sick that one of our greatest seasons has been reduced to this.... history counts for nothing when money is involved... what a difference 12 months make... now everyone believes in spooky irony where Crouch's positioning is involved... we've all bought into the possibility that higher forces are at work... but not that money makes sure of the result...

COYS... but for next season! let the Sky 4 WANKFEST begin for the Summer.....

Aw, bless !!!

they are the pinnacle of glory hunters!!!

who supported man city before they won the lottery?? did u EVER see anyone wearing a man city shirt?? funny how now you can go to the pubs and guess what,theres always at least one mug in a city shirt!

I could honestly cry laughing, i really could!

bitter_pint_glass.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.