Theme Park tickets for Florida Disney World etc............

JC 11

I have just booked a holiday to florida and am now looking at the theme park tickets .Does anybody know of the offers on at the moment ,any cheaper websites that they have used before or is it cheaper to buy once in america .Much appreciated ta

we have just come back from 3 weeks in florida,the tickets we had for universal,sea life,ksc,ect were part of the package ,personaly i would order mine before i went ,this could speed up your entry into the parks . most tickets have a use as manytimes as you want over a specified period.if you are going in high season be prepared to que a lot ,and try to avoid the theme parks at weekend.monday mornings are best

Slightly off topic here, but do you fancy renting a speed boat for the day over in Florida. The reason i am asking is we were over there for 3 weeks last August and rented a speedboat for the day, cost £350 and you can fit up to 8 people on it. The boat actually broke down and they issued us with a coupon so we could go back and use a boat for the day again, but we were leaving as it was our last day, so we have a coupon for the use of a speedboat for the full day, which is unused. We hired it from Cape Coral which is on the Gulf Coast side of Florida. Obviously im not expecting £350 for it but any reasonable offer and the boat ticket is yours for the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.