TheMightyQuinn pic petition thread

Lol

I've never painted myself to be a handsome man about town.

I'll keep my promise though and should I get hold of a picture of myself I approve of I'll post it.

I'm usually wretchedly sick or high in most pictures of me. Facebook is a minefield of untagging pictures these days!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Lol

I'll keep my promise though and should I get hold of a picture of myself I approve of I'll post it.

I'm usually wretchedly sick or high in most pictures of me. Facebook is a minefield of untagging pictures these days!
100 signatures and you'll post a pic?

Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Lol

It all depends on me finding a decent picture of myself.

At the moment I'm busy as fuck with essays and the rest. I'm about to clock off the night actually and relax for a bit. Should I get the time I'll browse through my mates facebooks see if there's anything on there I like, if not you'll have to wait.

You've seen pics of me before anyway!

Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Lol

It all depends on me finding a decent picture of myself.

At the moment I'm busy as fuck with essays and the rest. I'm about to clock off the night actually and relax for a bit. Should I get the time I'll browse through my mates facebooks see if there's anything on there I like, if not you'll have to wait.

You've seen pics of me before anyway!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Lol

Have to admit though when you wake up on a Saturday morning and checkout the pictures on Facebook it allows you to slot together the majority of what you did the previous night?

Blue Smarties said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Lol

Have to admit though when you wake up on a Saturday morning and checkout the pictures on Facebook it allows you to slot together the majority of what you did the previous night?

It just annoys me. It's usually girls or really annoying guys who are unable to enjoy any moment without taking 800 pictures of it first and posting it to facebook on their cretinous little black fucking berries. Does my head in.

i'll post that one you pm'd me if you want tmq

you know the one..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.