Theo Walcott? ..

I hope not.

I don't generally bother with all this transfer speculation palaver but on this occasion I'm going to take exception. Theo Walcott runs very fast, but other than that I really struggle at times to see why Arsenal have put up with him for so long. He's tediously poor with his technique and I watched him play one game at the end of last season where he failed to complete a single pass. He would not suit our game or our style, he isn't even a traditional winger because he can't cross. I actually wouldn't even swap him for Sinclair.

I would be totally against any move for him, I just don't think he's good enough.

If he moves somewhere where he'll be used as a striker, he'll prevail in my opinion.

Seosa said:
If he moves somewhere where he'll be used as a striker, he'll prevail in my opinion.

He'll thrive at Liverpool. Sterling on the left, Walcott on the right and Suarez in the middle. Very quick forwards and a few goals amongst them, especially on the break.

NipHolmes said:
Seosa said:

He'll thrive at Liverpool. Sterling on the left, Walcott on the right and Suarez in the middle. Very quick forwards and a few goals amongst them, especially on the break.

Wenger's naivity continues to baffle, as does Arsenal's ability to overachieve on a yearly basis.

NipHolmes said:
Seosa said:

With his dad being such a big Liverpool fan, I can see this happening.

Theo Walcott

From our B team.

Free transfer

He has pace, but so does Usain Bolt.

Pace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.