Theo Walcott? ..

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
There will be a few clubs sniffing round him in January but not many who can pay him what we can.

Surely this has to be worth a look. He could be the missing pace we need.

If we have to sacrifice balotelli then so be it.

Totally agree a fantastic option as back up winger and striker still very young and English. Think he is a brilliant finisher, never gets a lot of credit for it. Any less than 15 million and I'd rip their arm off.

I'd have him especially on a free transfer. He can play wide of a front 3 on the wing and upfront and has pace we are crying out for oh and he's getting better every week and still young.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I would take him like a shot.

I think he is played out of position, he should play through the middle. Skill,finishing and pace and more pace on top of that.

Wow - from June 30. I really impress myself sometimes !

I forgot to say he is English and is as cheap as chips!

Makes you wonder why Wenger didn't play him at centre forward sooner,especially given the dud strikers he has bought over the past few years.

Walcott's speed will be a asset for us especially in the final third and getting him for free(hope he does not sign a new contract) will be an added bonus.

One problem could be his preference for a central striking role. With Sergio,Edin,Mario,Carlos and possibly John around, he won't get a sniff. One thing City can do is sell both Mario and Carlos. Mario for the obvious reasons and Carlos since his contract is running out and not getting any younger. Not to mention their excessive wages as well.

The one player I would love to see at city, and should be on Mancini's list, and as a priority signing. He has everything we need right now, and is young, wouldn't cost a fortune and also is British. I've been on about signing him for 2 years, and with the calibre of players that would be around him at city, would only progress his career and ability. A must in the transfer market.

For the money it's a no brainer isn't it? Still young, pace to burn and would offer more than Mario at the minute! The sort of signing we should be making!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.