There Are Two Types Of Dogs…

E E

ElleBla

Edited For Accuracy & Dead Link:

Thought this Thread seemed suitable with the current heatwave.

So what’s your Dog A Water Lover Or Water Hater?

My Dog is deffo a Water Lover.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an American Bulldog that would have a serious bout of hatred for water and would have body tremors before during a shower, i now have an English Bulldog, that just gives me a look of disgust and wont interact with me and gives me the side eye for a few hours.

I have had many dogs in my 52 years on this planet, an English Bulldog is as close emotionally to a human than any i have encountered, they give dirty looks, sulk hold a grudge, will grumble if they have to move an inch if they dont want to and will just ignore you if they are not in the mood.

My research has lead me to believe, Adam had all his ribs, but didn't have a best friend...Make of that what you will

i now have an English Bulldog, that just gives me a look of disgust and wont interact with me and gives me the side eye for a few hours.

I have had many dogs in my 52 years on this planet, an English Bulldog is as close emotionally to a human than any i have encountered, they give dirty looks, sulk hold a grudge, will grumble if they have to move an inch if they dont want to and will just ignore you if they are not in the mood.
I'd agree with that. We have an English Bulldog too and she's the same, except she loves water.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.