These LGBT school protests

Who the fuck has been paying this bloke for 20 years just to study lesbian monkeys? I can just imagine his Mam at Mothers Union, 'Oh yes, our Dennis is a fighter pilot' Oh well our Paul watches monkeys have lezzer sex.'

I know, you go on a date with a lass, what do you do she asked " I study female monkeys scissoring each other"
Date leaves

Let’s cut to the chase.

The demonstrators mainly are from imported cultures along with a few extremist Christians trying to change the officially sanctioned and correctly applied national curriculum of a state school because it conflicts with their intolerant viewpoint.

They should be rebuffed and ignored.

Let’s cut to the chase.

The demonstrators mainly are from imported cultures along with a few extremist Christians trying to change the officially sanctioned and correctly applied national curriculum of a state school because it conflicts with their intolerant viewpoint.

They should be rebuffed and ignored.
So when the vast majority of the parents of these kids object to the message being given, they should just be told to accept it and shut up?

Yes.

Firstly it is not the vast majority of the parents.
There are people coming in from outside to shit stir.

The schools are implementing govt policy as they are required to by their contract of employment
Anyone who doesn’t like it should be taking it up with the DFE, not sending death threats and abuse to heads and teachers.

All parents of primary school children have the right to withdraw their children From these lessons but these troublemakers don’t want to just exercise their rights, they want to control the curriculum for everyone.

Where would you draw the line then?

No sex education at all?
Separate boys and girls classrooms?
Separate playgrounds?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.