These LGBT school protests

Can understand parents worried about teaching children these issues might ‘turn’ them gay.

I spent 2 years of my childhood living as a Tudor wench after my history lessons.

Can understand parents worried about teaching children these issues might ‘turn’ them gay.

I spent 2 years of my childhood living as a Tudor wench after my history lessons.

You may want to consider changing your user name.

Just sayin'

I sometimes think humans are all actually bisexual. Who amongst us straight blokes hasn’t looked at Aguero and thought ‘hmmm’?

More likely true, sure many blues. would say the same for zabba.

Having once lived in an apartment next to 3 katoys with one fully transitioned I can attest that uness you were aware some women who were once men can look extremely attractive .
Though them hanging their washing out in shorts that left little to the imagination was enough to remind they were not my type.

He’s a bit feminine looking. I think you can fancy him and still be heterosexual

But why do you have to be tagged ? Why are we always putting names on people 'straight' 'heterosexual' etc. If a happily married man saw another male on a night out and decided he fancied him why should he be labelled ? I am just surprised that in the other thread about affairs no one has been honest enough to admit that.

But why do you have to be tagged ? Why are we always putting names on people 'straight' 'heterosexual' etc. If a happily married man saw another male on a night out and decided he fancied him why should he be labelled ? I am just surprised that in the other thread about affairs no one has been honest enough to admit that.
I know. Nobody labelled you last week in the Grey Horse when you were eyeing up Idaho/GDM/1.613243 etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.