These LGBT school protests

I really should have studied harder at school and then I could get a job like this bloke...…………….

During the winter mating season, competition is fierce for access to female Japanese macaques. But it's not for the reason you might think. Males don't just have to compete with other males for access to females: they have to compete with females too.
That's because in some populations, homosexual behaviour among females is not only common, it's the norm. One female will mount another, then stimulate her genitals by rubbing them against the other female. Some hold onto each other with their limbs using a "double foot clasp mount", while others sit on top of their mates in a sort of jockey-style position, says Paul Vasey of the University of Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, who has been studying these macaques for over 20 years.

Please note the weirdo is Canadian, says it all really.

I really should have studied harder at school and then I could get a job like this bloke...…………….

During the winter mating season, competition is fierce for access to female Japanese macaques. But it's not for the reason you might think. Males don't just have to compete with other males for access to females: they have to compete with females too.
That's because in some populations, homosexual behaviour among females is not only common, it's the norm. One female will mount another, then stimulate her genitals by rubbing them against the other female. Some hold onto each other with their limbs using a "double foot clasp mount", while others sit on top of their mates in a sort of jockey-style position, says Paul Vasey of the University of Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, who has been studying these macaques for over 20 years.

Please note the weirdo is Canadian, says it all really.

Closer to Dirks house than anything else. Probably not monkeys but possums.

Closer to Dirks house than anything else. Probably not monkeys but possums.

Who the fuck has been paying this bloke for 20 years just to study lesbian monkeys? I can just imagine his Mam at Mothers Union, 'Oh yes, our Dennis is a fighter pilot' Oh well our Paul watches monkeys have lezzer sex.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.