Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we miss out on him and we do go for a midfield trio at times next season I would really like to see Nasri do a role there.

Nasri-Yaya-Fernandinho

Still unable to comprehend , why would rags need Thiago when they have Tom 'Zidane' Cleverly ?

sam663 said:
Still unable to comprehend , why would rags need Thiago when they have Tom 'Zidane' Cleverly ?
You havent heard? its Thiagos biggest wish to futher his development under the great Moyers, and have the chance to play with valencia rio,ceeelerrly,zaha and all the other superstars.

LoveCity said:
Thiago might have non-footballing reasons to come to Manchester?

BNImt2NCcAEKNOW.jpg:large

Yea. They've definitely done it.
:-)

I have a hysterical image in my head, picture this...

Transfer Deadline Day. 10pm. Jim White, Natalie Sawyer. Thiago is just leaving the hospital having just had a medical. Rags fans are glued to their TV screens, tissue boxes at the ready...

Jim White: "...and Thiago has just left the hospital having had a medical and is looking set to join Manchester United on a SIX YEAR DEAL Natalie".

Natalie Sawyer: "Haha, yes, Thiago is in a... Chevvrrrolet... heading towards Old Trafford as we speak"

(At this point Twitter is struggling to hold the ship steady with the amount of rags tweeting that Thiago is going to win them the title.)

5 minutes pass...

Jim White: "Now, can you believe it, we can bring you AN OVERHEAD IMAGE of Thiago's car heading towards Old Trafford, courtesy of the Sky Sports News helicopter... over to you... James"

James Cooper: "Thanks Jim, yes, we can bring you LIVE footage of Thiago as he heads towards Old Traff... hang on (murmurs: is he going the right way?)...."

Jim White: "...James?"

James Cooper: "...Well I don't know how to tell you this Jim but Thiago DID look like he's headed to Old Trafford but he's just took a right... and is heading up Pottery Lane towards the BLUE SIDE of Manchester!"

Jim White: "OH MY LORDY"

i reckon if anyone as wrote see you in manchester, it would be de gea, him and de gea seem really close friends anyway, also nobody knows if isco is even signing for us yet.

M24 Citizen said:
I have a hysterical image in my head, picture this...

Transfer Deadline Day. 10pm. Jim White, Natalie Sawyer. Thiago is just leaving the hospital having just had a medical. Rags fans are glued to their TV screens, tissue boxes at the ready...

Jim White: "...and Thiago has just left the hospital having had a medical and is looking set to join Manchester United on a SIX YEAR DEAL Natalie".

Natalie Sawyer: "Haha, yes, Thiago is in a... Chevvrrrolet... heading towards Old Trafford as we speak"

(At this point Twitter is struggling to hold the ship steady with the amount of rags tweeting that Thiago is going to win them the title.)

5 minutes pass...

Jim White: "Now, can you believe it, we can bring you AN OVERHEAD IMAGE of Thiago's car heading towards Old Trafford, courtesy of the Sky Sports News helicopter... over to you... James"

James Cooper: "Thanks Jim, yes, we can bring you LIVE footage of Thiago as he heads towards Old Traff... hang on (murmurs: is he going the right way?)...."

Jim White: "...James?"

James Cooper: "...Well I don't know how to tell you this Jim but Thiago DID look like he's headed to Old Trafford but he's just took a right... and is heading up Pottery Lane towards the BLUE SIDE of Manchester!"

Jim White: "OH MY LORDY"

You have too much free time my friend.

De Gea told Isco he should sign for City so he might of done the same with Thiago LoL ...guess he doesn't care as long as he can have his mates live near him

Bluemooner33 said:
De Gea told Isco he should sign for City so he might of done the same with Thiago LoL ...guess he doesn't care as long as he can have his mates live near him

When you think about it De Gea has no Spaniards around him his age, the thought of having Isco and Thiago on his doorstep regardless of whatever cub they play for will definately be encouraging for him.

sam-caddick said:
Bluemooner33 said:

When you think about it De Gea has no Spaniards around him his age, the thought of having Isco and Thiago on his doorstep regardless of whatever cub they play for will definately be encouraging for him.

Bollocks. He has Rooneyo, Joneseo and Cleverleyo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.