Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
Bluemooner33 said:
De Gea told Isco he should sign for City so he might of done the same with Thiago LoL ...guess he doesn't care as long as he can have his mates live near him

When you think about it De Gea has no Spaniards around him his age, the thought of having Isco and Thiago on his doorstep regardless of whatever cub they play for will definately be encouraging for him.

Navas and Silva can chaperone them lol

sam663 said:
Still unable to comprehend , why would rags need Thiago when they have Tom 'Zidane' Cleverly ?
i fucking love this banter about Zinedine Cleverly and Phil jones the worldie.. always cracks me up!

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 11h
#Barça, effectively, have said to #Thiago (and this remains case after last night) - 'You decide'.
In other news, Pep called him a month ago

#Barça see #Thiago as important but not an immediate first choice next season. Told him the kingdom WILL be his ... if he´s patient.

#Barça´s position on #Thiago is that they´ve made all their moves. Told him he´s valued, asked him to be patient, but not gonna do more

Claytop said:
#Barça, effectively, have said to #Thiago (and this remains case after last night) - 'You decide'.
In other news, Pep called him a month ago

#Barça see #Thiago as important but not an immediate first choice next season. Told him the kingdom WILL be his ... if he´s patient.

#Barça´s position on #Thiago is that they´ve made all their moves. Told him he´s valued, asked him to be patient, but not gonna do more

if this is true i put my money on him to remain at barca

The Barca fans seem to think Xavi is going downhill fast. They say he can't cover ground like he used to. Saw some of that in the CL.

But who has the balls to push Xavi aside?

The thing with Thiago is he no doubt has potential to be world class, as so many of these Barca and Spanish academy players seem to nowadays, but I can just see Barca either putting a buy back clause in or otherwise Thiago just wanting to go back to Barca. If it were me and I couldnt make it at City yet because of whoever, so I went elsewhere, if City were then rumoured to want me back I would run there! Similar to Pique and to a lesser extent Fabregas, I really believe that whatever potential he has it will be Barca that profit from it eventually.

So let's get his straight, Isco and Thiago are seen as the next Iniesta and Xavi, and there is a possibility they could both end up at City, but some seem to think Thiago may not come so he isn't good enough all of a sudden.

Only on BM ....!

These two could go on to mimic the best midfield in World and club football, surely we have to be in for both of them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.