Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thiago under Pep was one of the best midfielders in the world. We haven’t seen that player for a while now and I doubt that he will return to his best under Klopp. There are definite similarities with Gundogan. He gives them greater depth and some additional options, but it’s not game changing. He wasn’t what we need.

Funny how Pep Guardiola and Joachim Low both rate Gundogan but some no mark on an internet message board doesn’t

Funny how Thiago just won the Champions League and Aaour gave Gundo a nice bath recently.

Proof's in the pudding, not [insert manager] picks him therefore he must be good.

Funny how Thiago just won the Champions League and Aaour gave Gundo a nice bath recently.

Proof's in the pudding, not [insert manager] picks him therefore he must be good.
I mean if Bayern had Gundogan and we'd had Thiago I'm not convinced either team's fortunes would have been any different. And I really rate Thiago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.