Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do NOT want to see this man rolling up at Anfield next season. He will be an absolutely unbelievable signing for them.

What an absolutely brilliant player he is. Technically fantastic and an absolute joy to watch. Pulled the strings once again tonight, never seems to have a bad game either.

30m for a player of his quality is a steal. Will be the signing of the season whoever gets him.

Would almost be criminal to let a top player like Thiago join Liverpool for fkng 30m. For a player of his calibre that’s nothing.

Completely agree, he is one of the best midfielders in the world.

Would hands down walk into any side in world football.

We are looking after Aaour not thiago. May be the younger version of Thiago in Aaour. This must be for the next year in place of Ferna.

I do NOT want to see this man rolling up at Anfield next season. He will be an absolutely unbelievable signing for them.

What an absolutely brilliant player he is. Technically fantastic and an absolute joy to watch. Pulled the strings once again tonight, never seems to have a bad game either.

30m for a player of his quality is a steal. Will be the signing of the season whoever gets him.
He's a good player no doubt but that Barca Midfield trio last night were absolutely appalling. Barca could of played Xavi,Pep and Luis Enrique last night and they would of done a better job than that lot

Thiago's display & how he was forced out under this board underscores just how incompetent they have been in leading the club

Bayern currently look more like a traditional Barca side than Barca does

absolutely gutted if he goes to the dippers as would love him here but we have no room for him do we?

Thiago's display & how he was forced out under this board underscores just how incompetent they have been in leading the club

I couldn’t get over last night how poor your midfield was. I know all the highlights and media blame the defense and Messi, but de Jong, busquets, Roberto and Vidal were nothing short of a disgrace. Bayern are clearly a very good side but that Barca midfield were woeful and allowed Bayern to play right through them.

Must of been a painful watch for you, but maybe that’s what was needed to really force the change you talk about.

There it is, right there, the problem in a nutshell.

Cules not being able to get their head out their cules. The self indulgent lofty self-adoration and expectations.

Bayern did not look like a typical barca, they looked like Bayern, pumping Barca.

I can easily see a Bayern supporter saying the same thing were roles reversed, and that truly is one aspect of self-entitlement and superiority complex i can only hope never comes to this club with whatever success we build.

We are looking after Aaour not thiago. May be the younger version of Thiago in Aaour. This must be for the next year in place of Ferna.

I’m still not convinced Aouar is what we need. Fernandinho is a strong ball-winner, Aouar is more of a creative trickster in midfield, not much defensive work. I’d rather we sign Bennacer. He’s like a grater in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.