Thiago Almada

Ric

Administrator
Never heard of this lad, and the “new Messi” stuff is daft hyperbole, but Alan Nixon is one of the better Sun journalists from what I can recall. A low bar, admittedly.

Okay, 10 minutes ago I did not know who he is, and now I watched a few of his videos. I know that YouTube can make Javi Garcia look like the best Midfielder in the world. But this kid did look like a great talent. I do not think any player ever will be like Messi , but I have to admit he's do remind me Messi

oxymoron
noun
ox·y·mo·ron | \ ˌäk-si-ˈmȯr-ˌän , -sē-\
plural oxymora\ ˌäk-si-ˈmȯr-ə , -sē- \
Definition of oxymoron

: a combination of contradictory or incongruous words (such as one of the better Sun journalists)

broadly : something (such as a concept) that is made up of contradictory or incongruous elements

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/oxymoron

Alan Nixon was the first to call the Mahrez link. He's really, really reliable on youth kinda transfers. Loans for our academy lads etc. Really well sourced, so for odd stories like this I tend to trust him.

You can miss me with this nonsense. There have been many new Messi's. None like the original. I'm unimpressed or interested until he is succeeding against senior players.

Marco Marin - German Messi ( Chelsea flamed out)

Giovanni Dos Santos- Mexican Messi ( Barca flamed out)

Bojan: Catalan Messi. ( Barca- Flamed out)

Gai Assulin (Isreali Messi - Man City flamed out)

Juan Iturbe- Paraguayan Messi (/Roma flamed out)

Gerardo Bruner- Madridian Messi ( Liverpool - flamed out)

Iker Muniain- The Messi of Bilbao ( Athletic good plater, but no Messi)

Riyo Miachi - Japanese Messi ( Arsenal - flamed Out)

Ryan Gauld: The Scottish Messi (Sporting Lisbon Flamed out)

Allen Halilovic- Croatian Messi- (Barca flamed out.)

Lee Seong Woo.-Korean Messi ( see above)

Patrick Roberts- English Messi - (ManCity flamed out)

So you can see why I. Not over excited. Wish him the best and hope he smashes things. But until he does it against adults. I'm not even giving it much thought.

Don't forget the Japanese Messi, Takefusa Kubo - he actually is doing nicely and rumours of his possible return to Barcelona B

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.