Thiago Neves

standytogilvy

I could have just misread what someone said on the forums recently but is it true his contract runs out in January?

i think you are thinking of Thiago Silva who is the defender we are supposed to be looking at.

Thiago Neves was the forward/winger we were weighing up ahead of signing SWP, he eventually went to Hamburg if memory serves me right.

Rammy Blue said:
i think you are thinking of Thiago Silva who is the defender we are supposed to be looking at.

Thiago Neves was the forward/winger we were weighing up ahead of signing SWP, he eventually went to Hamburg if memory serves me right.

cheers for clearing that up

Halfpenny said:
Thiago Silva that is. And he's absolutely class, we should be in for him.

I know everyone has been coming out with all sorts of shit recently about being in the know but i know for a fact chelsea have very recently made inquires about bringing him over in january, the only club in england to do so.

tommcfc said:
how good is thiago silva?
never heard of him tbh

Pretty good, i can't think of any players that have come straight from Brazil into English football, they usually adapt a bit somewhere else in Europe first. It's a totally different game in Brazil, so he might need a bit of ti....oh wait, nevermind haha, shit signing.

pee dubya said:
tommcfc said:
how good is thiago silva?
never heard of him tbh

Pretty good, i can't think of any players that have come straight from Brazil into English football, they usually adapt a bit somewhere else in Europe first. It's a totally different game in Brazil, so he might need a bit of ti....oh wait, nevermind haha, shit signing.

oh you are funny
lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.