Thiago Silva

Freestyler

Robbie recommended him to Hughes last season, he was excellent against England tonight, got plenty of pace and very skillful, always played well when i've seen him, worth going for?, and it wouldn't cost us an arm and a leg either.

Re: Thiago Neves

Thought Silva played well today. Always seemed busy and wanted the ball. I must say though i want Maicon even more now. He made everything look easy today and his crossing was rather good

Re: Thiago Neves

BibbyBlue85 said:
Thought Silva played well today. Always seemed busy and wanted the ball. I must say though i want Maicon even more now. He made everything look easy today and his crossing was rather good

Yeh Maicon was top, would love him at city, also it's another mate of Robinho just to keep him warm at the club!

He's the lad that body checked Rooney when he skiped past him and the ref played on. Would have been a free kick and a red in anythin other than a friendly.

Thiago Silva was chosen as the best brazilian player in the brazilian league two years ago. For a center back to be given that award you need to be really good. I think thats when he caught milan's scouts eyes and leanardo (milan's current manager) asked for him personaly.

We were for Thiago Neves (paper gossip), a Midfielder, who is currently play for some team in middle east. Both played here for Fluminense and reached Copa Libertadores´ final.

Thiago Silva is a great defender, one of brazilian top. He wasn´t played for Seleção because he didn´t play for six months for Milan, legal issue. Now he´s back, but I doubt we can hire him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.