Thick morons who apply to go on quiz shows

give it to gordon

Team supported
Manchester City
I as at a pub quiz many years ago and I kicked of big time the question was

Name the 5 ( might have been 6 ) same city derbys.
Answer scouseland, Bristol, Glasgow, Nottingham and Manchester. ( I think )

I went mad as I didnt put Manchester as utd arent in Manchester and if you are using Greater Manchester dont forget City v Bolton, Oldham, Bury, Stockport etc. In the end the question was null n void.
The best part was the plastic rags there were arguing that the rags were in Manchester lol.

chaddblue

Remember a quiz on a radio station a while ago

The question was about famous sporting commentators. The answer was Murray Walker but the female contestant was stumped. They gave her a clue... you can suck it (Murray mints)

Answer... Dickie Davies

richardtheref

A friend of mine & his mate applied for Pointless a few years ago. They were sent a 50m odd page questionnaire with quiz questions and also personal pyscho semetric questions. After completing the forms and then attending an interview they received e-mails basically telling them they were too intelligent to go on it.

Blue Mist

If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.
A friend of mine & his mate applied for Pointless a few years ago. They were sent a 50m odd page questionnaire with quiz questions and also personal pyscho semetric questions. After completing the forms and then attending an interview they received e-mails basically telling them they were too intelligent to go on it.
Yeh the same happened to me

worsleyweb

noticed recently that the families on family fortunes have gone really rough - either that or i have got posher.

jimharri

I went mad as I didnt put Manchester as utd arent in Manchester and if you are using Greater Manchester dont forget City v Bolton, Oldham, Bury, Stockport etc. In the end the question was null n void.
The best part was the plastic rags there were arguing that the rags were in Manchester lol.
Risking a "whoosh" here, but fuck it. Was London excluded from eligible answers?

Bill Walker

Sheffield ?

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.