The TV Quiz Show Thread

all tv quiz shows are fixed and ringers are used and casting agents are used

i watched pointless the other day and new straight away they are going to win and the prize was around £4.500
you just know and the couple was so fake and staged

its a closed shop and they do it for a living and well known on the circuit (ringers) all people on game shows are casted and vetted well before

casting agents are used

professional actors who go out for game show auditions regularly. It’s not hard to understand why: If you’re an actor, you probably have a flexible job to allow for auditions, it’s a chance to get in front of casting folks, it’s a chance to win some money, and you get validation and attention. (Never underestimate the power of validation and attention when it comes to actors.)

I as at a pub quiz many years ago and I kicked of big time the question was

Name the 5 ( might have been 6 ) same city derbys.
Answer scouseland, Bristol, Glasgow, Nottingham and Manchester. ( I think )

I went mad as I didnt put Manchester as utd arent in Manchester and if you are using Greater Manchester dont forget City v Bolton, Oldham, Bury, Stockport etc. In the end the question was null n void.
The best part was the plastic rags there were arguing that the rags were in Manchester lol.
Isn’t Stoke City v Port Vale a same city derby ?

It did, they sent me an email that simply said 'are you for real' clearly they were blown away by my answers and my psycho metric tests must have been off the charts.

You know the box they left at the end for you to upload additional comments...

They probably weren't expecting an image file of your Prince Albert.

In the early days of the lottery i worked in a kitchen and we had radio 1 on for the lottery results. Our head chef organised the syndicate for people at the restaurant and worked front of house and asked me to write the results down when they came on so he could check them later when having a pint. I found his little folder with all the tickets in, picked a random line and wrote the numbers down jumbled up. Gave him the numbers and left him to it. Later on in the bar i thought i'd killed him. He went pale, started re checking, then started to look around in disbelief. Only when he saw me laughing did he realise and safe to say i had to run fast.

I did feel guilty to be honest, but working in a kitchen in those days was like a warzone for setting people up and taking the piss, plus he was a rag.
The last sentence exonarates you completely. Good work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.