The TV Quiz Show Thread

Was watching Winning Combination the bloke asked a contestant to tells us something unusual about yourself.

The response was ' I am a retired nurse and once I had a little siesta and lost track of time and woke up late for work' !

Tipping point tonight

What is a term for a group of moles and a political party ? She answered Liberal Democrats lol. And she is a teacher !

On Tipping Point tonight:

In 2017 the TV series the Marvellous Mrs Maisel was released on the streaming service owned by which Retailer?

Thick as fuck woman

Greggs

She won as well but she was proper stupid.

A mate runs a quiz and sometimes includes this just to cause arguments i reckon
Q. What body of water does the eastern end of the Panama canal flow into ?
A. Pacific ocean would you believe !

On Tipping Point tonight:

In 2017 the TV series the Marvellous Mrs Maisel was released on the streaming service owned by which Retailer?

Thick as fuck woman

Greggs

She won as well but she was proper stupid.
What was the answer?

A mate runs a quiz and sometimes includes this just to cause arguments i reckon
Q. What body of water does the eastern end of the Panama canal flow into ?
A. Pacific ocean would you believe !
I would have said the Bay of Mexico but just got the map up.... the way that thin piece of land linking Mexico to Columbia twists and turns means that Panama City, despite being on the Pacific Coast is at the eastern end of the Canal.

I would have said the Bay of Mexico but just got the map up.... the way that thin piece of land linking Mexico to Columbia twists and turns means that Panama City, despite being on the Pacific Coast is at the eastern end of the Canal.
You need to get over to that Night and Day Cafe thread........ @jimharri just had a right pop at yer man Morrissey.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.