The TV Quiz Show Thread

I try not to darken their doorstep tbh. The main reason being there is one near Piccadilly where I have gone after a match. They always seem to be gearing up to close no matter what the time so you have a choice of a nearly cold sausage roll (2 left) or the last cheese and onion pasty that was last heated at 9am.
Too funny! When I get into Mcr, I often grab a Meal Deal from WHS after getting off the Euston train before heading to the Hyde North! If there’s nothing that good, I walk out to that Gregg’s! Granted, it’s usually morning, so it’s often better stocked, but not my first choice of food in most instances.

I distinctly remember a woman answering that an elephant was larger in mass than the moon.

In an unrelated story. I came back from a trip to Auschwitz once and was telling a group of ex coworkers stories of what it's like seeing the little shoes, tattoo images, testing labs etc in person. I see a particularly 'bubbly' girl deep in thought. She then asked when it was, to which I replied WW2.

She looks me dead in the eye and asks me if that's the war William Wallace fought in. My mouth was genuinely agape. I've never felt to closely related to a primate in my life. Obviously got a few laughs, but I had to explain he fought with a sword and shield. Not with tanks and battleships.

I was watching The Chase the other day and heard the question "How many wives of Henry the Eighth used stairs?". I'm sat there wondering what the hell did I miss at school, even more so when the contestant answered correctly, three. What? What?

I'm ranting and raving at the TV at such a stupid question when the missus looks at me and says quietly " .. produced heirs, not used stairs".

Wayne Rooney plays for £1 million | Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?​

Ask any young person the names of the Beatles , it’s shocking how few know even one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.