The TV Quiz Show Thread

You’d think on on +1 they would’ve corrected their mistake

My missus use to get in an hour after me so I would watch The Chase on ITV than we would watch it on ITV +1 together. I would get alot of the questions right and my missus thought I was dead brainy.
I keeped this up for about a year but than both my lad and me couldnt keep a straight face any longer !

My missus use to get in an hour after me so I would watch The Chase on ITV than we would watch it on ITV +1 together. I would get alot of the questions right and my missus thought I was dead brainy.
I keeped this up for about a year but than both my lad and me couldnt keep a straight face any longer !
Unbelievable mate

Ha ha brilliant.
I used to do a similar thing with antiques roadshow, my misses at the time thought I was fucking lovejoy, given that I used to value every item within a few quid of the expert. Throw in a few references to where it was made and what period, just before he does, and boom lol.

To be fair, the Chase producers can either make or break contestants.

According to a colleaue who went on the show, on the application (no, I've not been on it) you are asked to mention your strong topics and topics you know nothing about.

So in the actual show the questions could be related to your stronger topics or all related to topics you know nothing about hence why some folk look awful..

To be fair, the Chase producers can either make or break contestants.

According to a colleaue who went on the show, on the application (no, I've not been on it) you are asked to mention your strong topics and topics you know nothing about.

So in the actual show the questions could be related to your stronger topics or all related to topics you know nothing about hence why some folk look awful..
So the smart thing would be to double bluff, interesting.

Ha ha brilliant.
I used to do a similar thing with antiques roadshow, my misses at the time thought I was fucking lovejoy, given that I used to value every item within a few quid of the expert. Throw in a few references to where it was made and what period, just before he does, and boom lol.
Reminds me of a story from the early days of the lottery
Some woman thought it would be a bit of a laugh to buy a ticket with the previous weeks winning numbers on it and give it to her partner
she had already recorded the previous saturday's draw and re-played it on the telly whilst hubby was sitting watching with the ticket in his hand gradually getting more and more excited as his numbers came in
I'm sure everyone had a good laugh at that jolly wheeze ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.