Things that confuse me!

Trigger

Seeking out RAGS and then putting them out of thei
They say alcohol is too cheap yet I bought a new DVD player on Saturday for less than a crate of beer!

Why on the motorway do they say keep two chevrons apart, yet they are the same distance apart on the inside lane as the outside yet cars go much faster on the outside lane!

Anything confuse you?

Trigger said:
They say alcohol is too cheap yet I bought a new DVD player on Saturday for less than a crate of beer!

Why on the motorway do they say keep two chevrons apart, yet they are the same distance apart on the inside lane as the outside yet cars go much faster on the outside lane!

Anything confuse you?

Your getting old and your mind is working overtime chill victor and life will just feel so much better haha

Yeah, I was on the M6 going to Liverpool Airport and there was a sign saying "For Liverpool Aiport follow Runcorn". So I did, and ended up in Runcorn, and not Liverpool Airport...

Lancashire Blue said:
Yeah, I was on the M6 going to Liverpool Airport and there was a sign saying "For Liverpool Aiport follow Runcorn". So I did, and ended up in Runcorn, and not Liverpool Airport...

HAHA!

I am getting old and wonder whether you remember the advert:

NOTHING acts faster than anadin!

So I never took anything yet my headache still remained!

People who support others clubs, I mean why?

Thats just daft aint it!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.