Things that give you Heebie-Jeebies

The Jason Manford story about popping his mates hip back in after his bollock had slid into the socket
Haha, good one that.

“it was twenty five years ago but he still walks around like this:
39843044-shocked-face-guy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone relates a bad leg injury to me my legs go momentarily weak, always happens, only leg injuries though.

Slipping on wet/icy steelwork working at height has caused my rectum to clamp tighter than a submarine hatch on plenty of occasions.

Writing out an offensive jokey post and then waiting to see if you get banned has to run that close though, surely?

I had a work trip to Banff a few years ago, loads of people telling me, you wont see any bears, etc.

Within 3 days I'd stumbled into a family of Grizzlies, Mum & 2 Cubs on the path up the the Tea Houses near Lake Louise. Got within 20 yards of Mum & had to get the Bear Spray out... fortunately she & the cubs wandered off down the hill so we escaped... It was a serious incident, Bear stood up in front of us while we backed away, must have been 8 or 9 feet tall, so close I could smell the thing.

Next day, got stalked by a Black Bear on a walk near Lake Minnewanka (Phnar, Phnar)...

On the last evening went for a nice gentle evening walk up the Tunnel Mountain trail in Banff, and came face to face with a Mountain Lion, about as big as a Labrador but a bloody sight more Bitey.

Mental

In summary... Bears...
Four guys got mauled by Griz this year in my hunting unit during the archery season. I think they all lived, just missing a few body parts here and there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.