Things will be different next couple of months

I don’t think there is an air of doom n gloom. Most blues I know accept that we can’t win the league every year and the next best thing is to finish 2nd and do well in the cups which we have done. We’re well set up to be serious contenders for every competition for years to come.

The future’s bright.

the gloom is hanging around our necks with the CAS case ? and if we lose it the tag cheats will hurt manchester city fans most

it will not be nice every week other fans singing cheats cheats cheats. so we really need to win the case and then walk around with out heads held up high and go from there ? i really think city need a marquee signing somebody like a messi or ronaldo or mbappe even if its just to sell shirts and up our image around the world city need something

the gloom is hanging around our necks with the CAS case ? and if we lose it the tag cheats will hurt manchester city fans most

it will not be nice every week other fans singing cheats cheats cheats. so we really need to win the case and then walk around with out heads held up high and go from there ? i really think city need a marquee signing somebody like a messi or ronaldo or mbappe even if its just to sell shirts and up our image around the world city need something
Totally agree we need a superstar or potential superstar signing but more for the impact on the team than on the brand (hate that word). I think Pep has been a superstar signing that has boosted our image around the world. Every club on the planet would have rolled the red carpet out for him but we got him, that gave us a legitimacy that 3 or 4 massive player signings wouldn’t necessarily have given us.

Couldn’t disagree more with the point you make about cheats. Firstly I don’t give a fuck what cvnts who don’t have the slightest understanding of the situation call us - it’s no more hurtful than “where were you when you were shit“. But I think the wider point is that the majority of fair, decent fans realise that FFP is just an unfair protectionist scam and if we happen to have broken those arbitrary illogical rules then so what. I’d be so happy for Everton or Newcastle or Sheff Wed if they got huge investment and broke a few rules and overtook one of the old elite.

Totally agree we need a superstar or potential superstar signing but more for the impact on the team than on the brand (hate that word). I think Pep has been a superstar signing that has boosted our image around the world. Every club on the planet would have rolled the red carpet out for him but we got him, that gave us a legitimacy that 3 or 4 massive player signings wouldn’t necessarily have given us.

Couldn’t disagree more with the point you make about cheats. Firstly I don’t give a fuck what cvnts who don’t have the slightest understanding of the situation call us - it’s no more hurtful than “where were you when you were shit“. But I think the wider point is that the majority of fair, decent fans realise that FFP is just an unfair protectionist scam and if we happen to have broken those arbitrary illogical rules then so what. I’d be so happy for Everton or Newcastle or Sheff Wed if they got huge investment and broke a few rules and overtook one of the old elite.

the cheat tag will be used by the media in leading the blind fans that don't understand the real reasons ? you can bet calls for even more punishment within the media and calls for the premier league and the fa to take action as well if we lose the case

i know the media have already written the headlines and plans to go all out attack and it will be impossible to defend by manchester city football club and the owners. you would have to be fools to think otherwise the media hate us all ready and this could be the cannon fodder they have been waiting for and it could be impossible to look and listen too

i know its all if 's and buts and we could win the case ? but we are fighting something that we can not beat. and there is to much at stake for uefa and its elite teams to lose at the CAS ? the power of the G14 will be gone and uefa will be on its knees. manchester city will be fully in there rights to call all the shots from now on ?

Be fantastic news if he renews for me. I do not want him to leave at any cost. However, Pep has refused to renew as of yet. If this his last season, I think that will hinder our recruitment, and question about which players will stay. Plus I do worry about the constant questions next season about what happens next. Performance levels may drop off. If Pep is leaving then I would prefer we have the ‘new manager’ in the bag. Really hope he renews but think next season will be his last, sadly.

From what Pep has said he’s relaxed about signing a new contract but would like to stay but wants discussions when the season is over. That’s been the stance at the club during his reign

Two wins and we retain the FA Cup. Get past Madrid and then it's 3 wins and the Champions League is ours.

Considering the achievements of the past two seasons, that really would be greatness. Then next season go out and get our league back. Liverpool will find things very different having that champions tag. See how they cope playing against ultra defensive sides.

We have to win the CL this summer to steal the headlines back from Liverpool.

Ignoring glorified friendlies like the club worl cup, we will have done 7 or 8 trophies in three seasons then. Whilst they would have two. No comparison. The CL remains an easy reason to question us at the moment. This summer we have an excellent chance, possibly the best we will have. No English teams left which is a positive for us, and one off games that will suit us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.