Things your missus does that drive you to despair

A month ago Mrs BPB and our daughter said we need a new kitchen .I asked when did it stop working ,as it's been okay for the past 20years,the doors,drawers still worked and nothing had fallen out to my knowledge. No answer, just uncomprehending looks.
I had no further input,so after weeks of discussions, diagrams ,floorplans, catalogues ,it all came down to the question ,3 or 5 drawer unit under the new ceramic hob.(much better cos it's electric and we won't be using LillyPutins gas ,so I'm told) . I was asked for my opinion,3or5 drawers, all I asked was "which is the cheapest".They looked at me like I was a cross between Hitler and Gary Glitter.
Anyway I'm off to the match day thread for a bit of calm and reason.

Mrs Mist has new glasses I only found out when we did a wattsapp with our son/grandson in Australia. As soon as the call started he commented on how nice they looked. Apparently she's had them 2 weeks. I never noticed.
I mean why would I?

@55yr old teenager just thought I'd level things up a little :-)

Mrs Mist has new glasses I only found out when we did a wattsapp with our son/grandson in Australia. As soon as the call started he commented on how nice they looked. Apparently she's had them 2 weeks. I never noticed.
I mean why would I?

@55yr old teenager just thought I'd level things up a little :-)
Lol, it's a man thing. Most women would notice straight away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.