Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Can relate to this. Mine is a Teacher and I regularly get a full account detail of each day and the shite that goes on. Worse still, I then moaned at for being on my phone while the story goes on.

Fucking hell. Mine is teacher as well and I know each and every name of her colleagues and I never met any of them. I know the names of half the kids too. Really, why the fuck they have a need to do that?

Last edited:
Fucking hell. Mine is teacher as well and I know each and every name of his colleagues and I never met any of them. I know the names of half the kids too. Really, why the fuck they have a need to do that?

Fucking hell. Mine is teacher as well and I know each and every name of his colleagues and I never met any of them. I know the names of half the kids too. Really, why the fuck they have a need to do that?

Mine is a head of 2 schools. Imagine the fun we have when she gets home!

(It actually starts on the phone on the journey home).

The worst thing is she asks advice in the middle when I've switched off. Catches me out every time.

I hear you, and I hear it as well. Wife's appropriately titled job? Bank Teller. Oh am I told about the bank.

Forty years of washing my hands first thing on a Saturday and the fuckin' towel has gone in the wash. Once it's in the wash the new one appears shortly after, but there is a time lag where I invariably wash my hands and I'm left looking around for summat to wipe hands on. Why do you not get the clean one out first, replace the used one and then put the used one in the washing basket? Just reverse the order? Another forty years and I might find that she has an answer!

Forty years of washing my hands first thing on a Saturday and the fuckin' towel has gone in the wash. Once it's in the wash the new one appears shortly after, but there is a time lag where I invariably wash my hands and I'm left looking around for summat to wipe hands on. Why do you not get the clean one out first, replace the used one and then put the used one in the washing basket? Just reverse the order? Another forty years and I might find that she has an answer!
Just out of curiosity does your wife ever call you a "moaning bastard"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.