Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Cellarite

in the away end at hillsborough clapping benarbia
Team supported
Manchester City
In response to Ste's thread about weird things you do (I knew if I stuck with it he'd make a decent contribution to the forum one day), what does your woman continue to do despite the fact you've pointed out where she's going wrong for 1,146 consecutive days?

Over the past year, mine has started all manner of annoying habits like leaving the teabag in her cup because she can't be arsed waiting for it to brew. This often results in me dropping a cold, soggy bag on the kitchen floor as I attempt to fill the dishwasher.

Giving me half the conversation she was having in her head expecting me to fill in the gaps and understand what she's talking about.

giphy.gif

Thought it was just mine....

Most things between waking and sleeping.
One of the worst is when I'm trying to get out the door to go to work and she decides it's time for a half hour talk, what are we having for dinner etc.

Giving me half the conversation she was having in her head expecting me to fill in the gaps and understand what she's talking about.

OHHH how I feel your pain!!!

I never thought he'd do that, did you? WHO!! WHAT!!
That cars a nice colour WHICH ONE!! I CAN SEE AT LEAST TEN THROUGH THE WINDSCREEN
So she said to her that he's done that, or it could have been thingy, and now the other one's had to give it up forever. HELP!!

OHHH how I feel your pain!!!

I never thought he'd do that, did you? WHO!! WHAT!!
That cars a nice colour WHICH ONE!! I CAN SEE AT LEAST TEN THROUGH THE WINDSCREEN
So she said to her that he's done that, or it could have been thingy, and now the other one's had to give it up forever. HELP!!

It usually happens when there's something I want to watch on TV and as you say the disjointed babble isn't babble in her opinion it's a simple case of me not listening again :)

Blames me for everything. She'll trip on a paving stone and its my fault. She knocked over a glass of water on the coffee table yesterday and it was my fault becasue i was sat next to her meaning she had to get up to the left.

Also, i hate how she wont give me blow jobs any more.

hmmmm, maybe she doesnt like me

Or the classic - carry on a conversation you both had four weeks ago without any warning.

"She can't anyway, she's working."

"Eh?"

"My mum can't have the kids. She's working."

"For Christ's sake love. We haven't mentioned this since February."

"Don't snap, I'm only saying."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.