Things your missus does that drive you to despair

because I assume you put them away for her?
Yes I do for a bit and then I shout at her until she gets the message for about a week then repetition, repetition, repetition. I've considered the removal of all storage space and just put shelves everywhere or just taking all the bloody doors off.

Mithers for a brew, falls asleep, reheat in microwave and still doesn't finish it. In nearly 25 years she has probably emptied 4 cups.

Playing a board game this evening.

Me: eats a Dorito
Her: can you wash your hands before you roll the dice, I don't want salt and grease on them.

Board game is now back in its box. She's in the kitchen, I'm watching the second half of football.

Sometimes I absolutely fucking regret going on that first date.

Roll on Sunday. I'll wash my fucking hands first.

My lovely wife is a hoarder. Having lost both my parents in the last 2 years and as a consequence taken in boxes and boxes of ornaments and stuff following their house clearances i decided to make a concerted effort to de-clutter. The phrases ‘xxxx might want that,’ ‘we should keep that just in case,’ and ’that could come in handy when …..’ are my particular annoyances.

I have fought a concerted, crafty tactical battle and my clear out has finally reached my wife’s wardrobes. By god there is literally tonnes of crap, including old clothes with the sales labels still attached. We are lucky to have four bedrooms and there are just two of us in the house. I have one wardrobe. Every other available wardrobe, cupboard and space is stuffed with the wife’s gear.

Why does a women need over 30 handbags and 16 pairs of boots? It’s beyond me.

If anyone has any ideas short of a catastrophic house fire (which I have considered) I would welcome the contribution.
The wardrobe thing: I'm in exactly the same position. One small place for me, hers fill 4 peoples normal clothes space. I'm certain that the top she bought in 1987 is absolutely essential, even though she never wears it.

Every time on a plane when the trolly dolly comes round we will have a tin of beer each. Would you like a glass, me no cos I will spill it. Her yes please then fills the plastic cup to the brim when the slightest bit of turbulence occurs it spills everywhere then she blames the pilot for not warning us about the turbulence

Gets items out of cupboards, uses them and never puts them away. She brushed the dogs yesterday and put the bag of brushes on the floor outside the cupboard when she'd finished. This means she'd walked over twenty metres and stopped 2cm short of completing the job. Put salt n vinegar on her chips and left the containers under the wall Unit where they're kept. In fact she puts nearly everything NEAR to where its actually kept. The pile of clothes outside her wardrobe is almost as great as what's inside. Worst of all is when she makes a meal from scratch, there's nowhere to put the plates to dish it out. When I suggest that once she's used the individual ingredients she could simply put them away to create space its met with a look of incredulity.
I think I am your wife it is just I never realised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.