Things your missus does that drive you to despair

When she empties the dishwasher it's like WW bastarding 3, clattering, banging opening cupboard doors, shutting them, she literally throws the fucking cutlery into the drawer.
Drives me fucking nuts. I hate it.

Maybe she hates the dishwasher as it makes her feel redundant and less of a woman. You should ask her.

Carol vordeman! And who the fucks wynn evans , ill google him and report back
The bloke does a 3 hr slot on BBC radio Wales and is an absolute nutcase. Yes he does the insurance advert but is a bloody good opera singer in real life ( his other job...) A welcome break for midday radio broadcasting. I thank my utmost hatred for Jeremy Vine for finding him. Vorders needs no explaining, only to the wife.

During in vitro experiments, a significant reduction of superoxide formation by Complex I of the respiratory chain was found under the influence of hydrogen.

Sounds like a spectacularly poor idea for most people.

Sounds like a spectacularly poor idea for most people.

At that price it's a spectacularly poor idea for anyone !

Putting the milk in a brew before taking the tea bag out. Does my tits in.
... but thats how you're supposed to do it.

It drives me mad that mine takes the teabag out before putting the milk in..... what if its not strong enough? You leave the teabag in until you get the correct shade of tan for a strong tea.

Doesn't everybody do that? 'Cos they should!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.