Think we are one of the 2 clubs ?

Wouldn't imagine so. Hughes seems to be very keen on Lescott and/or Toure. Which would add to our current decent options of Kompany and Onuoha.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Wouldn't imagine so. Hughes seems to be very keen on Lescott and/or Toure. Which would add to our current decent options of Kompany and Onuoha.

he has never said he is intrested in lescott or toure.

Daz_Blue said:
http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/32888/default.aspx

Yeah, lets buy a defender from Newcastle. Great Idea.

Lets get Ian Huntley to work in the club Crèche as well.

TaylorWill07 said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">he has never said he is intrested in lescott or toure.

All of the press info and ITKs seem to reckon so. I'd prefer Chiellini!

i think bassong would be a great signing. if we put him a left back then our defence would be solid.

Richards--Lescott--Kompany--Bassong

i know they are four centre backs really but i dont think we would concede many goals with a defence like this.

not a bad bench either - dunne, onuoha, zabaleta and bridge to choose from.

why would we sign a defender from a relegated team who were notorious for crap defending.....no, no, no would rather keep dunney thanks

I don't think we are likely to be, but you never know, it could be one that Hughes is doing under the radar. Bassong was supposed to be the stand out player at the barcodes last year, and was their player of the season, so he could be a decent signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.