Third best squad in the world

It is a normal when spend 2,3 billion to have a squad that is 100 million more than United. This is a football.

Martyn said:
It is a normal when spend 2,3 billion to have a squad that is 100 million more than United. This is a football.

The values are estimates for now not what we paid though of course the two figures are related. Rodwell is on there now too

Feed-The-Goat said:
We have the best spine in the world in my opinion.

Hart
Vinnie
Yaya
Aguero

2 if not 3 of them are for me the best in the world in their position.

Valdes
Pique
Iniesta
Messi

or

Casillas
Ramos
Alonso
Ronaldo

Are at least equal to our 'spine' imo although when you consider 3 people off our 'spine' are not even in their supposed 'prime age' yet it is incredible

What i like through how we played on Sunday is that by switching from four at the back to two enabled two what you call right and left backs being as comfortable as centre backs providing that extra cover if need be. Even in a worse case scenario if we lost both right backs would still allow Kompany to play on the right Lescott in the Centre and Clichy on the left. Combinations are almost endless with a fully fit squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.