This Arsenal match

tommyducks

Forgive me. Not been on here in a Blue Moon, largely due to changes at work, but is this still the place to ask about live telly or streams? And if so, does anyone know if there will be live telly or streams from Helsinki this Saturday?

tommyducks said:
Forgive me. Not been on here in a Blue Moon, largely due to changes at work, but is this still the place to ask about live telly or streams? And if so, does anyone know if there will be live telly or streams from Helsinki this Saturday?

Sent you a pm,keep it bookmarked ;)

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Preston Blue1970 said:
Anyone know if the Arsenal friendly is being shown on TV as fancy a few beers watching it.

My mate said it's listed as being on Setanta Ireland, don't think I can get that so I'll have to skin the cat another way.

Cheers mate, I know a pub that can get it.

I'll be in Durham for the weekend as I'm takin my lad to the ashes on Sunday.
Anyone know of any pubs that are likely to show the match through one of these foreign channels ?
Thanks in advance

I am in Japan - Kagoshima

God knows if I can watch this but does anyone have any ideas how I this but does anyone have any ideas how I can

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.