This brawl at the races

Why do they feel the need to get coked up for a fucking football match, a party or a dance club you can understand but a football match????

Never understood it for a match but also to it straight off the floor . WTF !

Blues doing coke in the toilets at Wembley is common place.
They get pissed sniff a few lines and then it all kicks off!
That's why I now pay the extra for Club Wembley if I'm going with the family.
Just can't be doing with it.

If I had the cash I'd do the same as you. Taking the Mrs to Wembley for the first time on Sunday, hoping it goes by drama free cos she just isn't used to that sort of crowd, being a European tee totaller lol.

Same at all the away games, last few I've been to recently I've had young lads either asking me if I've got any or if I'm on it. Group of lads in their 40s absolutely gurning their tits off at Everton talking in riddles. Not like it's a cheap fix either, I've taken it in my youth but the shit ruins lives. Some never grow out of it though.

If I had the cash I'd do the same as you. Taking the Mrs to Wembley for the first time on Sunday, hoping it goes by drama free cos she just isn't used to that sort of crowd, being a European tee totaller lol.

Same at all the away games, last few I've been to recently I've had young lads either asking me if I've got any or if I'm on it. Group of lads in their 40s absolutely gurning their tits off at Everton talking in riddles. Not like it's a cheap fix either, I've taken it in my youth but the shit ruins lives. Some never grow out of it though.

Just avoid the pubs in the area. The green man and the torch are shit holes anyway. (At least they were the last time I went into either).

If your looking for somewhere a little quieter for a pre match beverage, I can recommend going to a place called Denham. It’s a posh little village type place with 2 pubs and a bistro. Train to Wembley from there is about 20-30 minutes and not a coke head or an ounce of aggression seen on any occasion that I’ve done that.

We tend to go there, then get to Wembley around an hour before kick off. Have a wander around, soak up a bit of the pre match atmosphere then enter the stadium itself.

Ah so that is where your user name comes from.

I try to keep that quiet. Put on my best moves and still got the, don’t call us, we’ll call you, shite.

Cutting about in fishnets and 6” heels all day for fuck all does nothing for your self esteem. I can tell you.

I try to keep that quiet. Put on my best moves and still got the, don’t call us, we’ll call you, shite.

Cutting about in fishnets and 6” heels all day for fuck all does nothing for your self esteem. I can tell you.

This post seems to be high on coke!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.